(C) Copyright 2009-2014. All rights reserved. Updated 4/26/14.
Linking to pony party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter. See also
PonyPartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.
Other pony parties you may like: Pink Cowgirl party | Cowboy party| Western party |Saddle Club party | kids parties
All about a seahorse blue menu...
Search pony party ideas:
Blue Party Foods
Candy and snack foods to fit any blue theme party
Bright blue is a happy beginning to a seahorse party. Party planners looking for blue
party foods that fit an blue party theme will appreciate this quick list of brightly blue
snacks, and menu suggestions, plus ideas on how to make blue ice cream, blue
popcorn, blue cupcakes and more...
Blue Popcorn recipe and ideas:
There are lots of ways to make blue popcorn to serve at your party. Consider these
- How to make Raspberry popcorn with blue popcorn glaze: The recipe for blue
popcorn is easy when you have blue popcorn glaze, left, and a popcorn popper.
Put oil in the popperand as soon as it liquefies, you'll add the popcorn and
Glaze Pop. It's that easy!
- How to make Blue Popcorn: Start with your favorite popped corn. Kettle corn is a
wonderful option as it is both sweet and savory and ideal for kids parties. Spray
1/4 of the popcorn with Wilton's Color Mist spray, left.
- How to make blue popcorn balls: Use your favorite popcorn ball recipe or try
melting marshmallows. A dash of blue food coloring is all it takes. Swirl the food
coloring into the marshmallow mixture or the corn syrup mixture.
- How to make sweet popcorn that's blue: Start with Blue Raspberry Glaze Pop
Popcorn Flavoring, right. Use this yummy raspberry frosted corn in your popcorn
popper. Start with corn and popping oil. Instead of salt, use a measure of Glaze
Pop equal to half the quantity of popcorn. Put the oil in the popper first and as
soon as it liquefies add the popcorn and Glaze Pop and stir until the popping
slows down. Then allow to cool before eating.
Candy buffets are all the rage at kids parties. Above you'll find a bevvy of delectable
sweets in blue for your candy buffet! Candies will look appetizing for your party when
you display them in clear apothecary jars. Give them a blue tooth with these sweet
- Blue gummy bears and gummy candies: Blue gummies come in the shapes of blue
rapsberries, blue gummy bears, blue raspberry rings, and slices that look like
- Blue chocolates: Chocolate lentils, chocolate covered almonds, malt balls, and
candy coated chocolates are available in a variety of beautiful blue shades.
- More blue candies:
- Blue raspberry laces
- Blue raspberry fruit slices, pictured top left.
- Blue M&Ms
- Blue sixlets chocolates, pictured above left
- Blue jelly beans. (Buy Jelly Bellies in bulk, pictured above in Blueberry and Berry
- Blue Raspberry taffy
- Blue swirl lollipops, pictured immediate left
- Wilton's blue candy melt wafers will coat your cake pops and help you make
brightly colored chocolates.
Blue Cakes and Cake Decorations
- Blue velvet cake or cupcakes: Bake blue velvet cake or cupcakes by adding blue
raspberry gelatin to a vanilla cake batter.
- Blue Jimmies, pictured upper right, are candy confetti sprinkles for cakes,
cupcakes, cookies and ice cream toppings.
Here are some sweet blue beverages for the perfect party drink:
- Jones soda has an awesome bubblegum blue
- Blue Gatorade flavors include:
- Torani syrup in blue raspberry is very blue indeed and makes a refreshing
shaved ice treat. Pour it over lemon lime soda for a soda the kids have likely
never tasted before.
Blue cotton candy
More blue party food:
Start the birthday kid out right by placing one drop of blue food coloring into the bowl
then fill with cheerios. When your child is seated, pour the milk and watch the cereal
- A blue birthday cake. Mix just a few drops of blue food coloring with your white
cake mix or angel food recipe, but frost with simple white icing with blue
decorating gels for the lettering and cake design. For something more
unexpected, try the Wilton cake checkerboard pans with half white cake and half
- Shimmy the Jimmies. Blueberries are an obvious choice of food for your party,
but you can kick things up a notch with blue whipped cream sprinkled with blue
jimmies. Add just a hint of blue to your whipped topping, so as not to overwhelm
- Blue cookies. The cookie monster is blue, and your cookies should be too. Try our
Easy Big Batch Sugar Cookie recipe and use India Tree sugar crystals. Try adding
blue drops of food coloring to the easy and delicious recipe for royal icing made
of meringue powder. Left, you'll also find Blue cookie icing.
- Melt-away with Wilton candy melts. It's much easier than melting white chocolate
and adding food coloring, and you'll likely have a prettier color baby blue.
- Make seaside lemonade. Fill ice cube trays with water, then add a drop of food
coloring to each. As the blue ice melts into yellow lemonade, you'll have a
wonderful sea green.
- Blue bagel and cream cheese. Make blue bagels by adding a few drops of blue
food coloring to your home made bagel recipe. Keep the cream cheese white, so
that it's not too overwhelming. Don't have time to make bagels? Then do the
reverse: color the cream cheese.
- Blue deviled eggs. Start with your favorite deviled eggs recipe. Before scooping
the mixture back into the white egg halves, soak them in water mixed with a few
drops of food coloring to get the desired color. Allow drying time on paper
towels, then fill and serve. Blue looks terrific with the yellow centers.
Blue candies and sweet treats:
Make a centerpiece of clustered bowls of blue candies of different textures. We
- Air Heads Blue Raspberry
- blue and white gummies
- blue gum balls
- blue cotton candy
- Berry Blue Jelly Bellies
- blue honey sticks
- Hubba Bubba Blue Raspberry Gummi Tape
- Rock Candy, Blue Raspberry Swizzle Sticks
- Sour Blue Raspberry bars
- Tootsie Rolls Frooties Blue Raspberry Candy
- Blue and green Italian syrups.
- Blue Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- Watermelon drink rimmers.
- Kool-Aid Twists Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade
Other blue snack ideas
- Boo-berry cereal
- Blue Corn tortilla chips. (Try Blue Chips by Garden of Eatin'), pictured right.
Blue Cake and cupcake ideas
- Serve your blue birthday cake with bubblegum ice-cream, which is usually blue!
- Tear a piece of blue cotton candy as the blue cupcake topper. Buy blue cotton
candy by the tub.
- How to make blue ice cream: soften vanilla ice cream by letting it sit out to stand
a few minutes. Blend in blue powdered food coloring (not liquid). Then return to
the freezer to harden. Blue ice cream will look terrific for a pirate party or
nautical theme as it will look like the ocean.
Tell us about your blue party foods and share party ideas with us on Twitter. We'd love to
pass along your ideas to others and give you the credit.